Every woman desires to be as beautiful as “Snow White”. Who doesn’t want a beautiful, healthy looking and glowing face? People visit expensive beauty salons and parlours to improve their looks. They opt for cosmetic surgeries and beauty treatments that are very costly. Although it may be necessary under certain circumstances, at most times beauty can be enhanced the natural way. In case it is very essential for you to undergo a costly beauty treatment, but you fall short of money, payday loans can be a good option as money is credited to your account within a short time.
Following are some of the simple ways by which you can enhance the look and feel of your face and skin naturally.
- Eat a healthy diet: One of the simplest ways to be beautiful is to eat healthy food. What you eat has a direct connection with the look of your face. Spicy, fried and junk food can cause acne and pimples. Eat lots of fruits, vegetables, dairy products that are low in fat and pulses. They contain vitamins, minerals, folic acid and other important constituents that will add glow to your skin.
- 2. Drink plenty of water: Drinking water, at least 8 glasses per day, is very essential for your skin and health. It hydrates your skin and also detoxifies your system, thus flushing the harmful chemicals and toxins out of your body. Common problems like dryness of skin of both body and face can be reduced by adopting the good habit of drinking water. Also drink lots of fresh fruit and vegetable juice.
- 3. Sleep well: The biological clock of the body demands at least 8 hours of peaceful sleep at night for a beautiful face and body. Getting enough sleep reduces dark circles around the eyes. It also refreshes your mind and body. If you look at the mirror the next morning after a good night’s sleep, you will actually notice a fresh and beautiful glow on your skin. Try it. It really works.
- 4. Exercise: Apart from healthy food, water and sleep there is another element that influences beauty and that is exercise. Working out a little helps maintain the blood circulation in your body. When your circulatory system works well, your blood will be able to take in more oxygen into the body. Getting enough oxygen will naturally reduce dullness of your face, making it look beautiful and fresh.
- Drink tomato juice. Tomato contains ‘lycopene’, the red pigment that will add a natural blush to your face. You can also apply tomato juice to your face to make it soft and supple.
- Honey is a good medicine for many common skin problems. Honey acts as a natural antibiotic and antiseptic. It helps to reduce dryness of your skin. You can apply honey with lemon or curd for about 15 minutes on your face for a soft, glowing and beautiful complexion. It will moisturise your skin naturally and also increase your fairness. Mix honey with an egg white and then apply to your face. It will tighten the skin and will make you feel youthful and glowing.
- Massage your skin with the different natural oils that will leave your skin looking and feeling young. Olive oil, almond oil and jojoba oil are good options. Massage your face and body with a few drops at night before going to bed if you want a glowing, soft and smooth skin.
- 8. Lemon helps to remove tan. Mix a few drops of lemon juice and honey and apply on your face. Wash your face after 15 minutes with warm water. You will notice an instant glow on your face. With its regular use, (once or twice a week) blemishes will be reduced from your face. Turmeric and lemon juice added together is also a wonderful beauty treatment.
Try the above for a beautiful face that glows with health.
This guest post was written by Maria Jones, a tech writer from USA who is into Finance and Beauty. Catch her @financeport. Payday loans are instant loans which are helpful when you run short of funds.