Families, business travelers and holiday seekers traveling to Dubai, Europe, and the US can now enjoy special fares via Emirates. With comprehensive health and safety measures at every step of the journey, Emirates continues to offer stellar and safe travel experiences to Dubai and the rest of its global network.
Travelers in the Philippines can look forward to flight deals with return fares starting at only USD 787 in Economy Class, USD 2276 in Business Class, and USD 4869 in First Class. Special seasonal fares are available for bookings made from July 11 to 31, 2022, valid for travel between September 1, 2022 and May 30, 2023.
Traveling with Emirates
As many customers have been waiting for almost two years to travel, Emirates works hard to ensure it provides an incredible onboard experience and a seamless journey on the ground, offering award-winning services to customers in all classes of travel. Emirates has a passenger network of over 120 destinations offering customers around the world more convenient connections to and via Dubai.
From check-in to boarding, traveling with family is now much more convenient with Emirates’ exceptional services including priority boarding, and over 100 channels of content for children on ice, Emirates’ award-winning inflight entertainment system.
Keeping the health and well-being of its passengers as top priority, Emirates has introduced a comprehensive set of safety measures at every step of the customer journey. The airline has also been building on its contactless technology offering to provide even more convenient options to fast-track through airport formalities.
Not only is traveling with Emirates safe and convenient, passengers can also get the best value from their holidays in Dubai and across the UAE with My Emirates Pass. From May 1 to September 30, 2022, passengers can enjoy exclusive offers at over 500 locations, including restaurants, big-name retail outlets, spas, and exclusive attractions across the city by simply showing their Emirates boarding pass. Click here for more information on My Emirates Pass.
Since it safely resumed tourism activity in July 2020, Dubai remains one of the world’s most popular holiday destinations. The city is open for international business and leisure visitors. From sun-soaked beaches and heritage activities to world class restaurants and leisure facilities, Dubai offers a variety of world-class experiences. Dubai was also one of the world’s first cities to obtain Safe Travels stamp from the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC).
Recently, the Michelin Guide has revealed its 2022 selection of gastronomic delights in Dubai, awarding exceptional restaurants with Michelin Stars – the ultimate distinction in culinary excellence. It highlights 69 restaurants covering 21 cuisine types, and its recommendations span across creative menus that reflect Arabian culture, hidden neighborhood gems, innovative dining experiences, and more.
- Peek through the biggest picture frame on the planet The Dubai Frame – See the past, present and future of Dubai on top of this 150-meter-high golden structure. Capture the perfect holiday shots and take the ultimate selfie as you experience incredible 360-degree views from the glass sky-deck at the center of this golden structure.
- Be immersed in the evolution of society and the world’s best innovations in the Museum of the Future – Explore the future’s limitless possibilities across a range of sectors, including space travel, climate change and ecology. This ‘living museum’ combines elements of traditional exhibition, immersive theatre, and themed attractions.
- Visit one of the oldest parts of the city, Bur Dubai – Dubai is well known for its ultramodern delights but don’t miss visiting one of the oldest parts of the city, Bur Dubai, which dates back to the 1900s. Here, you’ll find the Al Fahidi Historical Neighbourhood with its charming car-free, narrow streets and houses topped with wind towers, or barajeel.
- Thrill-seekers can look no further than Dubai Parks and Resorts – Home to three world-class theme parks and over 100 attractions ranging from rollercoasters and waterslides to cinematic rides and live shows, families and friends can have hours of fun while cooling down at the LEGOLAND Water Park.
- Hit the shops and go to dizzying heights in downtown Dubai – Whether it’s retail therapy at the Dubai Mall or a one-of-a-kind diving experience at the Dubai Aquarium, a visit to downtown Dubai is an absolute must. Make sure you also have a toast to your trip at the top of the world’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa – a staggering 828 meters high and the anchor of this futuristic district.
Customers are encouraged to check their latest government travel guidelines and ensure they meet the travel requirements of their final destination. For more information on entry requirements for international visitors and residents returning to Dubai visit https://www.emirates.com/english/help/covid-19/dubai-travel-requirements/.
For more information, including how to book flights and a complete list of terms and conditions, customers are advised to contact their travel agent or visit www.emirates.com/.