When you blog, you don’t only need to be updated with the latest trends, or be an excellent writer, you must have the heart to blog. A blogger must have the heart to be able to have a very nice blog. When you make a post, you don’t just make a post, bloggers use their hearts when they make a post. You must have the heart, the passion in order to have a blog that will exist for years. You treat your blog as a part of yourself. You love your blog just like the materials that you treasure because of their sentimental value or even like your pets. You don’t want to make a post that has a lot of grammar flaws and you want posts that will satisfy your readers. You hate it when your site gets down, i.e bandwidth exceeded, or other kinds of error. Your blog is like a part of you. You don’t just blog for hobby, you blog for passion. A true blogger uses their hearts to blog. True bloggers don’t blog because of their earnings and the opportunities for being invited for an event, you blog for passion, you blog because for you, it’s a part of yourself.
When I started blogging, I also felt the need encourage everyone in blogging. :51: I felt that blogging will is more worth of your time rather than just being in social networking sites. I have nothing against social networking. In fact, it helps drive traffic to your site. It’s just sometimes, people already use it in a wrong way. :71:
I felt so happy about blogging and I really wanted my partner to start blogging too. It took me a while. Finally, I was able to convince him. He is now blogging in http://kwentongmaykwenta.com/. I am really happy that he is now a blogger. I never thought this would happen. I thought I have to wait for years before a family member becomes a blogger, my daughter. But now, my partner is a blogger too. And soon, after a few years, I would like to encourage my daughter to blog as well. I will also buy her a domain that she would like before I wanted her to inherit http://bebesiopao.info/ because it is her alias anyway, but I realized it would be better if she picks her own domain. And speaking of domains, although there is currently no sale in domains, I still bought my husband his own domain. With hosting! It is to encourage him to blog and to show him my support. To show him how happy I am that he is already in blogosphere. I know it’s a bit late but I would like to say, “Welcome to the blogosphere, Emmanuel Orillo” I am truly grateful that you have now entered my world. I dedicate this post to you!
Hoping soon, my daughter would also be in the blogosphere! It will be years from now, but still, I imagine myself, making a dedicated post for her, welcoming her in the blogosphere too. I really wanted to say, proudly say, we are a family of bloggers. :93: I can already imagine the three of us attending blogging events. :yipee: It would really be fun, being in the world of something you love and with the persons you love. :ag:
So, to all my readers, I would like to encourage you guys to visit and comment on his blog. :googlyeyes: Thanks! :mwah:
You must be wondering what’s up with this post, and what will I tackle about. :110: Yesterday, I was talking to a blogger friend of mine, and we talked about some topics where in we can relate to each other since we are both bloggers. :57:
Here are some of the topics you may probably can relate. :51:
- Buying domains when there is a sale on going with famous registrars like GoDaddy and NameCheap. Especially if it’s a one dollar domain sale, you can’t find the urge to buy it. :ag:
- You start with a one blog, your first blog’s niche is general/personal. As time goes by, you realize what you really want to write about and what topics you are good at.
- You buy another domain, or start another blog when you realized your forte in writing or the niche you want. Although you have started another blog, you can’t let go of your very first blog or your primary blog. Most of the time, this the URL you enter when commenting in other people’s blogs.
- As you start to get addicted in blogging, you also start creating many blogs. A different niche per blog.
- For some, when they discover their niche, because they love their primary blog so much that they just transform this blog into a blog with a focused niche without building another blog.
- There are times when you really want to write something or blog about something, but your mind is blank and can’t write any post. So you go on blog hopping or searching the internet instead. You have all the time in the world but your mind simply don’t want to cooperate with you.
- There are times when you have so many topics you want to blog about, but this time, it’s your schedule who doesn’t want to cooperate.
- When you are new at blogging, and you don’t know anything about web design, you spent your time searching in the internet of a theme that may suit your taste. Eventually, you learn how to customize your theme with the help of Big G (Google) the theme simply becomes a base theme and soon the theme looks like a whole new theme when in fact you just customized everything in it.
- For newbies without knowledge in web design and can’t afford paid themes, they usually start with a free theme, then customizing it, then when earning from your blog, you start to order a personalized theme.
- You start to realize the importance of e-mails :ao: and Google.
- You begin to know some jargon of the bloggers: PR, SEO, (not only bloggers know about SEO) DA, etc.
- You join blogging events
- You join a lot of giveaways, then eventually sponsor or host a giveaway.
- You begin to feel that blogging is more important than your love life, and you hate it when your partner says: “blogging, or me?!?!”
- You encourage people to blog, and you want your partner to be a blogger too!
- You are laughing and saying “I can relate!” while reading this post.
This is just a quick post. I will probably add some more soon or when I have thought of something. Meanwhile, I appreciate if you will comment on this post and suggest what are the things you want to add in this post. In exchange i’ll be putting your links beside your suggestion in this post. What are you waiting for? Comment now! :yipee: Seriously, I would really like to hear suggestions! :googlyeyes: