It’s unofficial but it’s working. Yes. Tried and tested by me and some other Filipino Cherry Mobile Flare users.
This CWM Recovery was posted by Eklovya yesterday in the forum. And I give the credits to him and thanks to the effort for finally making CWM Recovery possible for us as well. And now, the long wait is over. Here it is! It’s literally as easy as one, two and three.
First, download the zip file here: http://www.mediafire.com/?kopy255o3t5555b and extract the file.
Second, Run cwmrecovery.bat and follow the instructions there. (Note: Hit Enter to see the instruction, after completing the step, hit enter to go to the next step.)
Voila. You now have CWM recovery! It will only take you a few seconds and it is literally easy as one two three!
Disclaimer: I am not responsible with whatever may happen to your phone. Do it at your own risk!
But let me just advise you, having CWM recovery will really keep you at ease. I encourage you to have CWM Recovery so you can always recover your phone if you softbricked your phone. (Of course, remember to keep a back up!)
A few notes:
* A bearable bug of screen flicker when in cwm recovery
* After backing up, don’t use the reboot of cwm recovery, it won’t go through. Remove your battery and put it back instead.
* Backups will be installed in your internal memory and sd-ext won’t be backed up yet.
Incoming search terms:
- cherry mobile flare cwm
- cwm for cherry mobile flare
- cwm for flare
- cwm for cm flare
- cherry mobile flare xda
- cmflareroot zip
- cwm recovery for flare
- how to backup cm flare
- how to install cwm on cherry mobile flare
- how to install cwm on flare