It’s unofficial but it’s working. Yes. Tried and tested by me and some other Filipino Cherry Mobile Flare users.
This CWM Recovery was posted by Eklovya yesterday in the forum. And I give the credits to him and thanks to the effort for finally making CWM Recovery possible for us as well. And now, the long wait is over. Here it is! :67: It’s literally as easy as one, two and three.
First, download the zip file here: http://www.mediafire.com/?kopy255o3t5555b and extract the file.
Second, Run cwmrecovery.bat and follow the instructions there. (Note: Hit Enter to see the instruction, after completing the step, hit enter to go to the next step.)
Voila. You now have CWM recovery! It will only take you a few seconds and it is literally easy as one two three!
Disclaimer: I am not responsible with whatever may happen to your phone. Do it at your own risk!
But let me just advise you, having CWM recovery will really keep you at ease. I encourage you to have CWM Recovery so you can always recover your phone if you softbricked your phone. (Of course, remember to keep a back up!) :yipee:
A few notes:
* A bearable bug of screen flicker when in cwm recovery
* After backing up, don’t use the reboot of cwm recovery, it won’t go through. Remove your battery and put it back instead.
* Backups will be installed in your internal memory and sd-ext won’t be backed up yet.
Incoming search terms:
- cherry mobile flare cwm
- cwm for cherry mobile flare
- cwm for flare
- cwm for cm flare
- cherry mobile flare xda
- cmflareroot zip
- cwm recovery for flare
- how to backup cm flare
- how to install cwm on cherry mobile flare
- how to install cwm on flare